Hangovers are genuinely the worst. Choosing practices that help prevent hangovers is better in the long run but requires a little more planning. Relieving symptoms after they have already begun with either supplements or well-used remedies is more likely. Either way, here’s hoping you get through your hangover with grace and ease until the next one.
Practices that help prevent hangovers
For many, prevention can be tricky because, more often than not, overindulging is not the plan at the beginning of the night. However, suppose you have the unique foresight to plan a night of heavy glass lifting. In that case, Polisorb detoxification products can start working on getting rid of your hangover before your head even hits the pillow. Make Polisorb your last shot of the night before you go to bed to start your hangover recovery cleanse. At the same time you are sleeping, Polisorb filters out hangover-causing substances from your digestive system.
Best supplements to relieve hangover symptoms
Have a glass of water and pull the covers back from your eyes. Start by taking detoxification products as soon as you wake up. Use the Detoxify herbal cleanse to replenish vitamins and minerals and eliminate all the stuff from last night. The Complete Detoxify Hangover Fix is a good choice for fun night on the town. The Detoxify Blender Recovery is a better choice if you plan to go, go, go, out on the town.
5 Practices that Relieve Hangover Symptoms
Thank goodness for the supplements. Now that you’ve taken those what else can you do to ease your weary head and soothe your out of sorts stomach? Here are the top 5 ways your predecessors who also tipped the pint a little too much helped themselves heal up quickly
- Drink Plenty of Ice Water – Re-hydrating yourself is key to getting rid of your hangover fast. If you can, get a lid and a reusable straw to help you take sip after sip until your body is back in working order.
- Load Up On Protein And Carbs – Cold leftover pizza or chinese takeout straight from the fridge were standard hangover fare. However, recent developments show that protein in combination with carbohydrates and supplements is how to get rid of a stomach ache. This combo refuels the body with sustainable energy.
- Headache? No surprise there, take a pain killer! – Be sure to take the pain reliever with food to lessen poor effects on the stomach. Also, Tylenol is particularly rough on your liver after a night of drinking, so choose a different pain reliever.
- Take a lukewarm shower – Now, it’s time to shower off all the clammy hangover sweats. A lukewarm shower will help your body relax and get clean without the shock of extreme hot or cold
- Have a coffee or tea and try to take it easy – Choose a tasty beverage with a bit of caffeine to get rid of that blah feeling. Be careful not to drink to much though, because caffeine can upset your stomach.
Remember to start the night before if you truly want to prevent the symptoms of a hangover. However, the day after can be a dedicated day to relieve hangover symptoms with supplements, water, and healthy food choices.